Thursday, May 26, 2011

lovely day off

i have the day off and it has been perfectly relaxing. 
this morning i met my mom and dad for coffee.  after that mom and i went and got some very beautiful flowers to put in my planters.
they turned out gorgeous, my small city deck has been transformed into an oasis. 




i also got these great pillows, so cute and comfy!

after mom and i finished planting i decided to do a little baking. i know, what else is new. 
i came across this wonderful strawberry summer cake on one of my favorite food blogs, Smitten Kitchen.  I love strawberries and lucky for me they were on sale at my local grocer. 
the cake turned out perfectly and couldn't have been easier. i can't wait to make it for the fourth of july!







today was lovely. the perfect day off with nothing to do, couldn't have enjoyed it more. 

xoxo cbe


No comments:

Post a Comment